Where Are Iri Add-on?
Ok, y'all supposedly reduced the grind, but where are IRI ADD-ON, STREAMERS, etc? Suddenly, it's extremely hard to find them. I haven't seen any YET in 2 prestige on Legion!
Ok, y'all supposedly reduced the grind, but where are IRI ADD-ON, STREAMERS, etc? Suddenly, it's extremely hard to find them. I haven't seen any YET in 2 prestige on Legion!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A lot more rare, at least for now. (Taken from the July Dev Update)
I got 2 in 2.5million bp, definitely a nasty change but apparently they will "fix it" however they plan on doing that and how long itll take
Right like let's be real, most IRI are trash, but as a DOCKTAH player... I love IRI King! They just made streamers and all that harder to find for no legit reason.