Saving with victor

Can you not save with victor anymore?

i swear you used to be able to but i had victor on my back and there was no save prompt, i had to crush him. (I'm on pc btw i dont think you could do it on console.)

Is this a glitch or was it never intended from the beginning and has been patched out

Comments

  • I hope to god you can still save with him on ur back. as he can still camp

  • I think if you want to keep victor on your back just don't try to crush him. However I do know that after a certain amount of time of victor being on your back you can call him back to charlotte.

  • If your vault and repair button is linked to the same thing youwill be unable to unhook without chrushing victor. This is default on console but you can change in settings.