Trying Out Fun Builds...

Dead by Daylight_20220723103046.png Dead by Daylight_20220723103007.png Dead by Daylight_20220723102931.png Dead by Daylight_20220723102907.png Dead by Daylight_20220723102845.png

I have been having an absolutely blast trying out fun and unique builds, and ever since the perk rework (and people still transitioning into other perks, them trying to figure things out), I feel like Ive had a lot more room to just use fun builds (nothing insanely meta).

Comments

  • Me too. Been having a lot of fun with clown since I’m not forced to run slowdown perks anymore. That doesn’t stop every killer I fight from running 3-4 of them though :(

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Me too. Been having a lot of fun with clown since I’m not forced to run slowdown perks anymore. That doesn’t stop every killer I fight from running 3-4 of them though :(

    People can bring what they want, but I think once BHVR starts to see a lot of killers relying on certain perks a lot, they might tone things down a bit, or at least I would hope so.