Devs. WHY???
Why do I have to buy a new prestige with bps. 20k bps for p12. Are you ######### kidding? Wow. Please reconsider this. Many of us are already on the brink of quitting the game already.
Why do I have to buy a new prestige with bps. 20k bps for p12. Are you ######### kidding? Wow. Please reconsider this. Many of us are already on the brink of quitting the game already.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
now this
this is pure gold
I mean, it'd be nice if at least you got an offering from the thing. Prestige Cake or something.
But whatcha gonna do
You're already grinding through a bloodweb that costs tons of bps. I'm okay with that. But to add insult to injury by forcing you to purchase the next prestige level? Are you telling me you don't find that ridiculous?
A Prestige Cake is such a cute idea, I genuinely hope they add something like that.
I mean, it's only 20k, just play a match with a bp offering
I'm fine with the prestige bloodpoint cost. Only way I would have issue with it is if they made it over 50k to prestige a character.
maybe, if it was 100k+ BP
its literally 20k BP, you get that in 1 game