I want old spine chill back
I started using it because I hated going against Wraith's because I barely heard him now all it is will be just nope they have to have a clear sight of you yeah there are two stealth killer spine chill is good for because they basically can down you in one shot so you want a survivor to feed them so they go down. I've played killer and understand the frustration but Spine chill was fine if you want to make it not OP then remove the speed boost on repairing and healing just make it Premonition 2.0 the perk to me is dead.
Comments
What .... what???
Its literally overpowered against stealth killers now. No need to have a line of sight, no need to even be looking at your direction. I ######### you not they can be moonwalking backwards towards you looking literally 180 degrees away from you and that ######### will still light up like a christmas tree.
You literally have a "hey the wraith is within 36 meters of you" warning button, but you want an even bigger middle finger to stealth killers?