Rubberbanding still in the game.

• Platform: Any

• Description of the issue: Rubberbanding still in the game.

• Steps to reproduce (if possible): Its random.

• How often does this occur: I dunno, its random.

A video says more than a thousand words:

https://youtu.be/F_wNesEBCHE


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Same, it happens randomly, can't say why or give more information. For me its been every round since at least 5.7 or earlier. The game will stutter for a second then I'll be standing either where I was a few seconds ago or in a completely different spot near by. Sometimes even on the other side of walls. In fact since the mid chapter it is a good bit worse. I have fast broadband and have no problems in any game except this one.

  • Can confirm from last night games, that both me and my friend experience the rubberbanding frequently. Almost always in chase you notice it.