PC - We're Gonna Live Forever with For The People is currently bugged.

This bug causes the second effect of We're Gonna Live forever to not activate when using For The People if you use For The People too fast.

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Equip For The People and We're Gonna Live Forever

Step 3 : Load into a match of survivor

Step 4 : Activate the second effect of We're Gonna Live Forever

Step 5 : Use For The People on a downed survivor as fast as you can

Step 6 : Notice the now injured survivor does not gain the endurance effect

This issue has occurred consistently and is not dependent on map. It could happen to anyone, and I have heard of it happening to others. I am PC, but I believe this issue is independent of platform.

https://youtu.be/Tx2_JdzhEJ4


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • To gain the endurance on the survivor you have to have a protection hit; once you have a protection hit the endurance should work properly on the surv you pick up :)

  • @chibizodo said:

    To gain the endurance on the survivor you have to have a protection hit; once you have a protection hit the endurance should work properly on the surv you pick up :)

    1. This effect does not only trigger on protection hits, it can be triggered by many things.
    2. If you watched the video that I attached, you would see that even though I have activated its secondary effect, it is not applied. I can assure you this is a bug, and I have tested it many times and I have detailed the cause.