That moment when you wanna try a build with Spirit Fury ...
... but you bamboozled yourself by clicking on the Bamboozle perk.
It worked like a charm, though. I happily chased after all the survivors and got smacked in the face by palette after palette until I knew that the next one was in for a rude awakening ... and I got hit smack in the face by the next one ^_-
I just wanted to share this humorous incident. Did you bamboozle yourself in any way? Please share your less then glorious stories :)
Comments
I'm happy I'm not the only one who has done it.
Hahaha
I still struggle to tell the difference between lightborn and shadowborn, it's caused a lot of awkward scenarios
A long time ago, I saw a lobby with 4 flashlights. Decided to make things a bit more difficult for them by using Lightborn.
Clicked Shadowborn by accident.
Awww .... that Lightborn/Shadowborn switcheroo sounds like fun, too. And that one is pretty relatable, I am pretty sure I did that one, too.