What just happened.
I was Myers on Dead dawg saloon.
I had 2 people hooked in the basement.
A third person goes for the save when my tier 3 ran out. I distinctly remember this because I accidentally tried to stalk thinking it had run out a second prior. At that moment the third person runs into the basement with me fairly close.
I hit them as they get the first unhook and to my surprise they go down? What? They were healthy. THEN I decide I will hit the person they unhooked who is now unhooking the 2nd person so the have to mend. THAT person also went down.
How the hell did the first person get downed let alone the 2nd? Does going for an unhook instantly void the 5 second BT?
Comments
Yes it does. It is a conspicious action so it voids the BT.
Good change to be honest. Also fair considering BT has a 15 sec duration + 7% speedboost now. Keeping it in the range of not giving survs more second chances, which I like.
Now we just gotta nerf slowdown perks to be less attractive to stack, and more attractive to simply use if it synergizes with your killer.
Does that also apply to the actual perk? If so wow I didn't know about that. I could see them reverting it that heavily hurts survivors in those basement tank hit scenarios. I am not complaining but I can't see t hat staying in the game....
It shouldn't do. Conspicuous Actions doesn't apply to all endurance, they only apply to two perks specifically, DS and OtR.
Perhaps they had OtR, and the endurance effect from OtR trumped the basekit endurance, so when they performed the unhook, it removed OtR's endurance but did not maintain the BT.
Conspicious action was made. Besides, if survivor have bleeding effect, it turns off all other endurance effects, such as DH.
In case some killers and survivors was wondering why DH wasn't working if it used with good timing.
Pretty sure in one of the posts about the update it was mentioned it would cancel on that. Not 100% sure though but I do remember thinking that it was useless cause hwo is gonna touch a gen totem or heal in the first 5 seconds of being unhooked.