Maps&MMR
I'm in such a weird place rn in the game . I'm new af and I only play killer (less than 150 hours in game and most of that is in lobby) I'm good at mindgames, and general ebb and flow of the game . I HATE how every match is either sweaty ass SWFs with THOUSANDS more hours than me , who know the maps in and out and completely destroy me or first day players that don't even know how to fast vault or spin . And yet sometimes I'll go against great players and I only won because of gen placement on that certain map . Dont get me wrong I could definitely just "get guuud" but how do I counter players that just set up boons in the way back of the largest most complex maps and just hold W with sprint burst anytime you hit them while trying to defend gens ?(I refuse to chase someone ALL the way across ######### eyrie of crows)
Comments
On the biggest maps the best strat is to simply stick to one side of the map and try and force a 3 gen - especially on killers with low mobility.
That's my point. When I stick to a 3 gen strat they will get hit , hold W to draw me to the other side of the map (I don't chase them if it's obvious) set up a boon on the other side of the map they're running to , heal, and come back and do it again and again and again . Some people obviously will take the risk (sometimes on purpose with certain perks) and finish gens before you even get half way thru the chase .