Some perk descriptions haven't been updated (FR)

Hello ! I didn't know where to post this discussion.

In the French version of the game, some of the perks' descriptions have not been updated since the nerfs/buffs, or have the added effects written in English instead of French.

I don't have all of the characters, so I can't check all perks unfortunately. Still :

- Dead Hard's description has not been updated to the new effects. It still reads that you will sprint and avoid damage.

- Overcharge's description hasn't changed. It still reads that there will be a hard skill check, but nothing about the new regression speed.

- Tinkerer's description has been updated, but the "only triggers once per generator" part is in English instead of French.

(There is a typo in Borrowed Time's new description : "gardent leuyr vitesse"' instead of "gardent leur vitesse")


This may have already been reported, but I hope this could help !

(Also yes, the irony that DH is the perk that has not been updated is not lost on me hahaha)

Comments

  • Off the Record also doesn't explicitly state that a Conspicuous Action cancels the Endurance Status Effect.

    They only ever made a blanket statement regarding all Endurance Status Effects in the patch notes.

  • Put your thread on bug report section.

  • @Mercês said:

    Put your thread on bug report section.

    Oh, silly me, I didn't scoll down enough and thought there wasn't one. Fixing it in a moment !