Any fun/good builds after patch?

Hey,

I am returning home from my holiday next week and will finally try the new patch. Been reading a lot of different opinions so I look forward to it. Even though Solo Q apparently sucks now..

Have you found any good perk builds yet for survivor Solo q that I should get ready for?

Thanks!

Comments

  • It all depends on how you want to play....

    I can't suggest what perks to use cause i haven't played the game in a while


  • Fun? No. Most builds are genrush. Loads of Prove Thyself, Built to Last + toolbox, Inner Strength and Sprint Burst or Kindred (the camping has been ridiculous).

  • Not for solo queue, but as a killer main I’ve been having fun using a Juggernaut loadout on various killers

    • Endurance - faster pallet stun recovery
    • Brutal Strength - break pallets and walls and gens faster
    • Fire Up - Even faster breaks and faster vaults and pickups (side note, that also can mess up the timing of flashlight blind attempts as a bonus)
    • Bamboozle - Even faster vaults plus blocks the vault afterward

    Basically you just force every pallet and block every strong vault. You have to be a bit careful to make sure you’re pressuring the gens early and not getting sucked into a long chase too soon, but by midgame if you’ve kept them busy enough you’ll have wrecked so many pallets that there’ll be a lot of nice dead zones for easy downs and with Fire Up going you can even go through windows as fast as a medium survivor vault. It’s pretty fun once it gets going. 🙂

    I liked this build pre-patch but wasn’t able to really do it that often since all my characters were Prestige 1 or 2 with 30-40 perks, but post patch unlocked everything on everybody so I can do it on anyone I want now. Plus the 10 extra seconds and gens and faster recovery speeds also helps the build last long enough to get to that point it’s firing on all cylinders.

  • Killer:

    Plague

    Prayer Tablet/Hematite Seal

    Corrupt/Thano/Thrilling Tremors/Fearmonger

    Demo

    Lifeguard Whistle/Barb's Glasses

    STBFL/Jolt/Spirit Fury/Enduring

    Survivor:

    Head On/Inner Strength/Overzealous/Flash Bang

  • I've been enjoying running Hope, No One Left Behind, BT, and Desperate Measures. It really helps getting end game saves (gives a lot of points too) and Desperate Measures helps get heals on teammates who really need it throughout the whole game.

    I've noticed in a lot of my games as soloq that games that we escape are ones where 1-2 people have Prove Thyself and usually I have to stay injured. I trust myself enough in chase that if the killer is really putting a lot of pressure on the team, I'll just stay injured and try to pressure gens. Resilience would probably also be a good perk if you feel comfortable staying injured.

    I'm a really altruistic survivor, hence why I'm okay with a build that isn't focused on gens or chase. I've noticed though that the games I have escaped, the other 3 survivors might have been 2 queued or 3 queued, which would make sense. It seems like successful games require at least 2 people good in chase, 2 people with prove thyself, and a killer who isn't camping/tunnelling.

  • pretty fun unhook movement speed buff

    No One Left Behind, Babysitter, Borrowed Time, Your Perk of Choice

    you can increase your teammate's speed up to 121% movement speed when you unhook them

  • Botany/Lightweight/Distortion/Lithe is a pretty strong one imo

  • @dugman said:

    Not for solo queue, but as a killer main I’ve been having fun using a Juggernaut loadout on various killers

    • Endurance - faster pallet stun recovery
    • Brutal Strength - break pallets and walls and gens faster
    • Fire Up - Even faster breaks and faster vaults and pickups (side note, that also can mess up the timing of flashlight blind attempts as a bonus)
    • Bamboozle - Even faster vaults plus blocks the vault afterward

    Basically you just force every pallet and block every strong vault. You have to be a bit careful to make sure you’re pressuring the gens early and not getting sucked into a long chase too soon, but by midgame if you’ve kept them busy enough you’ll have wrecked so many pallets that there’ll be a lot of nice dead zones for easy downs and with Fire Up going you can even go through windows as fast as a medium survivor vault. It’s pretty fun once it gets going. 🙂

    I liked this build pre-patch but wasn’t able to really do it that often since all my characters were Prestige 1 or 2 with 30-40 perks, but post patch unlocked everything on everybody so I can do it on anyone I want now. Plus the 10 extra seconds and gens and faster recovery speeds also helps the build last long enough to get to that point it’s firing on all cylinders.

    Cool!

    I will definitely get to Killer loadouts after I’ve tried some surv games.

  • @amazing_grace said:

    I've been enjoying running Hope, No One Left Behind, BT, and Desperate Measures. It really helps getting end game saves (gives a lot of points too) and Desperate Measures helps get heals on teammates who really need it throughout the whole game.

    I've noticed in a lot of my games as soloq that games that we escape are ones where 1-2 people have Prove Thyself and usually I have to stay injured. I trust myself enough in chase that if the killer is really putting a lot of pressure on the team, I'll just stay injured and try to pressure gens. Resilience would probably also be a good perk if you feel comfortable staying injured.

    I'm a really altruistic survivor, hence why I'm okay with a build that isn't focused on gens or chase. I've noticed though that the games I have escaped, the other 3 survivors might have been 2 queued or 3 queued, which would make sense. It seems like successful games require at least 2 people good in chase, 2 people with prove thyself, and a killer who isn't camping/tunnelling.

    Thanks! I really enjoy resilience as well. Happy Hope got buffed.

  • @some_guy1 said:

    pretty fun unhook movement speed buff

    No One Left Behind, Babysitter, Borrowed Time, Your Perk of Choice

    you can increase your teammate's speed up to 121% movement speed when you unhook them

    @Dead_Harder said:

    Botany/Lightweight/Distortion/Lithe is a pretty strong one imo

    Thanks!