Ranking up system is not good for dbd and for yourself is not possible and more

I think dbd like it if you buy a caracter. But in the old system you had to go 3 x 50 levels up to reach skull 3 and you where done. You stayed at level 50 and you could make your caracter higher but you could also play with other caracters and make them skull 3 etcetera.

Now 1 caracter must go 100x level 50 to reach goal 100 i want to have that so you gonna play with one caracter. I cannot believe new update. Gens are so slow, perks are not good. It is only for killers and not survivors. I made 2 polls also to be flled in for survivor players i see a lot of killers filling this in. I think new update is very bad for dbd. Who agrees with me.

Since new update i loose almost every match. And for the guys or girls who say you are bad player . I playes over 4300 hours dbd devotion 10 and normaly rank 1 player before this update. Sorry to say it is a bad update. Thank you for reply and let dbd if you agree.

They must make a change because this is really not right.

Comments