An increase of nurses/legions afking atm

Hi,


The past 3 days I'm noticing an increase of nurses afking deliberatley after blinking a few minutes, to attempt to let everyone go. I feel when you base your balancing off numbers, do cases like these really contribute to their statistics, coz I feel like people are doing it deliberately to tank her stats.


Do the stats you take exempt these cases? I can submit evidence of it, but, I don't want to show the names of players which I think is against the rules.. or at least it is in the discord

Comments

  • What an odd yet super boring and probably not very effective method for people to "fake" stats to not get nerfed lol.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    What an odd yet super boring and probably not very effective method for people to "fake" stats to not get nerfed lol.

    Yeah I mean they could be afk for different reasons, but IDK why you'd play a few seconds to go to the center of the map and afk there. It's like a trend

  • A "trend". You've versed so many Nurses these last few days? What's a trend? Two? More? Were there four escapes each time?


    The devs have statistics, singularities are automatically ignored in these (as DCs are).