PRESTIGE

What level does the new prestige go up to?

Comments

  • https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=dead+by+daylighy+july+patch+notes

  • @Bupkiss said:

    I can not see that I got any sort of bonus for the 26 characters I prestiged before the update. No blood points or shards. What was the bonus supposed to be for those who prestiged prior to the update?

    It was bonus levels.

  • @Bupkiss said:

    I can not see that I got any sort of bonus for the 26 characters I prestiged before the update. No blood points or shards. What was the bonus supposed to be for those who prestiged prior to the update?

    Bonus Prestige levels. Also a special character portrait if you got them to P3 before the update. The bonus levels were super nice because if you got a character to P1, then after the update, they were automatically leveled to P3 which means their perks are now maxed out for use by all of your other characters of that class (survivor or killer). The other Prestige bonus levels depended on how many perks that character had access to. The highest you could reach was Prestige 9.