Worried about tunneling/slugging, here's what you do about it.

You turn on Off the Record, and Unbreakable.

Bam, guess what, they ain't tunneling and they ain't slugging. You got 2 more perk slots to use for whatever you want, but always run OTR and Unbreakable, and bam, no more slugging and no more tunneling.

Comments

  • Um, if they hit you while you have OTR why on earth would they just leave you on the floor next time you go down?

    They've already put you in mending status, bringing UB isn't going to make them slug you. In fact they will pick you up because even if you have DS, the stun time no longer is enough to at least gain some distance from them.

  • OTR is NOT an endurance perk. It is a perk that gives you a second chance once unhooked, you are NOT supposed to run into the killer and use your endurance, you are supposed to use your endurance to basically tank another hit, ALA a health survivor in case the killer decides to tunnel you. OTR is NOT to tank a hit.

  • @PaintedDeath said:

    OTR is NOT an endurance perk. It is a perk that gives you a second chance once unhooked, you are NOT supposed to run into the killer and use your endurance, you are supposed to use your endurance to basically tank another hit, ALA a health survivor in case the killer decides to tunnel you. OTR is NOT to tank a hit.

    Again, I am trying to understand how you come up with the conclusion that should the killer decide they want to tunnel you, they are just gonna leave you on the ground if you go down again. That doesn't make any sense considering that the only reason they left you alone after a successful DS stun was because you had time to get away.

    In an era where gens take too long, there is no more "Your team can slam gens out". So that goes out the window.

  • When you get off the hook with OTR, it gives you 0 grunts, that what you are here for. The inability to be caught by BBQ, Scourge Hook: Floods of Rage, and all the other aura detecting abilties is just a bonus. To GTFO of there, and be able to hide nearby and not be detected is priority #1 to OTR. The Endurance buff only comes into play if you didn't do a good enough job hiding from the killer and now you are in a chase, now guess what, you might as well be a healthy survivor as far as this chase is concerned, so play like one. You now have essentially an additional health state during this chase, abuse it.

  • @PaintedDeath said:

    When you get off the hook with OTR, it gives you 0 grunts, that what you are here for. The inability to be caught by BBQ, Scourge Hook: Floods of Rage, and all the other aura detecting abilties is just a bonus. To GTFO of there, and be able to hide nearby and not be detected is priority #1 to OTR. The Endurance buff only comes into play if you didn't do a good enough job hiding from the killer and now you are in a chase, now guess what, you might as well be a healthy survivor as far as this chase is concerned, so play like one. You now have essentially an additional health state during this chase, abuse it.

    Doesn't matter because if I am proxy camping OR Face-camping as killer I know exactly where you are. In fact I am going to make sure I hit you right as your feet hit the floor. Making sure that your distance won't mean much should you decide to go to a pallet.

    Yeah, I think you underestimate how much vision a killer who wants to tunnel gives themselves. This isn't like PH's cages where even though the killer gets a notification, they still need to travel and at least give you some breathing room to hide as you say.

  • I see your point and I reply with, what are you complaining about? The killer killed you? Sucks. Should have done a better job. I don't have sympathy for you just because you lost a match. That's the point. The point was you were going to die in here with the killer, can you stop that? I guess the answer is no. Move on to the next match. The point is, can you do it? Who are your team mates? Can they will it?

    The answer is, yes. If they start to think correctly. Stop getting caught, #1. I can tell you that you probably forgot that the killer was supposed to kill you. Maybe, don't let him kill you. Don't get caught. Sometimes you will, and that sucks. But, maybe someone dying the first hook is their problem, and not yours.

  • Umm are you a bot?

    How do you have a reply ready for me when I have posted it 2 seconds before. LOL

    Also, I am not complaining about anything. I am letting you know that your theory that OTR is going to stop a killer from tunneling is wrong.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    Umm are you a bot?

    How do you have a reply ready for me when I have posted it 2 seconds before. LOL

    Also, I am not complaining about anything. I am letting you know that your theory that OTR is going to stop a killer from tunneling is wrong.

    There is nothing you can do to stop tunneling you can make it very unattractive and waste their time with OTR while gens pop that's the point. You get iron will + an extra health state you shouldn't be instantly going down a few seconds off hook unless it's bubba or nurse/blight. Sprint burst also let's you gain some good distance and even avoid burning your endurance before you reach a pallet unless it's a complete facecamp and your teammate is farming you off hook without a double save to bodyblock.

  • @PaintedDeath said:

    OTR is NOT an endurance perk. It is a perk that gives you a second chance once unhooked, you are NOT supposed to run into the killer and use your endurance, you are supposed to use your endurance to basically tank another hit, ALA a health survivor in case the killer decides to tunnel you. OTR is NOT to tank a hit.

    If you are the obsession and the killer is using STBL and you don't go harass him what even are you doing?