You can permanently invigorate yourself as The Clown

  • PS4
  • You can permanently invigorate yourself as The Clown
  • As The Clown repeatedly direct hit a Survivor with your antidotes, not sure how many times is necessary, I usually use 12 to 16 bottles of antidote. Both you and the survivor need to be invigorated by the bottles you've thrown, Invigorating yourself repeatedly won't work.
  • I did this twice in public matches and it worked both times.

I didn't take any screenshots because of how easy this is to reproduce. Sorry.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This would explain why a Clown was repeatedly hitting me with his antidote. Curious to try and confirm.

  • I cannot follow the steps. Even if I directly hit a survivor, which is not exactly easy, it doesn't invigorate anybody and the survivor will not exactly wait for the effect.

    There is some piece missing in the puzzle.

  • @drsoontm said:

    I cannot follow the steps. Even if I directly hit a survivor, which is not exactly easy, it doesn't invigorate anybody and the survivor will not exactly wait for the effect.

    There is some piece missing in the puzzle.

    The first time I pulled this off was on an afk Heather, the second time was on a Jake I bodyblocked in a corner.

    I wouldn't recommend trying this on an actual survivor that's actually trying to survive.

  • @Jay_Whyask said:

    • PS4
    • You can permanently invigorate yourself as The Clown
    • As The Clown repeatedly direct hit a Survivor with your antidotes, not sure how many times is necessary, I usually use 12 to 16 bottles of antidote. Both you and the survivor need to be invigorated by the bottles you've thrown, Invigorating yourself repeatedly won't work.
    • I did this twice in public matches and it worked both times.

    I didn't take any screenshots because of how easy this is to reproduce. Sorry.

    I recently replicated this issue on PC and have some video recordings on my Youtube. I made my own ticket here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/336770/pc-clown-haste-effect-permanent-if-haste-is-gained-during-stun#latest