My Feedback Overall For This Update

I just came back from a few weeks break which was almost a month of not playing Dead By Daylight lol, I know crazy but anyway I came back to test out the new patch. I have to say killer seems to feel good. I only played one game of Killer so far. So my opinion on killer may change but we will see. What I really like was the built in brutal strength for kicking pallets and gens. I also like the little pop on gens so that killers like Trapper, Ghostface, Freddy, basically m1 type of killers now have a better chance to catch up which I thought was good. My problems with this patch is well while killer felt a lot better, what I didn’t like was how kind of bad solo survivor was and how survivors were being left on the hook to die and being camped to death. I jumped into playing solo survivor cause I like to play survivor as well but anyway I played two solo survivor matches so far and I come back to see a Clown camping everyone at 4 to 3 gens and a Nurse hitting people on the hook while shanking their head no. Normally I don’t complain about Clown cause that’s silly, or a Nurse or other toxic killers all that much and also complain how bad solo survivor is. I mean I all for better Killer matches like I said I really like the built in brutal, mini pop, and mini best save for last. But I don’t want to be camped at 4 gens and be hit repeatedly on the hook over and over again. I decided to play survivor since I also like to play survivor matches. Only because I play both roles equally but again it was just kind of frustrating to see that solo survivor is a bit of a mess now. I also know people can be jerks but I appreciate it not seeing it more often then I should. I also know complaining about Clown is silly and I don’t have a problem with Clown as a whole, heck at first I didn’t have a problem with Nurse cause you usually didn’t see them all that much and she’s also really hard to play especially on ps4 which is where I mainly play on. My biggest problem is the tons of toxic Nurse players, Leatherfaces, Clowns, etc that all play them in a very rude matter like hitting people on the hook for no reason. I know I made multiple posts about this, but again I don’t want to see more of these players in my lobby, I want to see more fair and friendly matches like even though I died in a survivor match for a example I don’t get hit on the hook every time. It’s just very annoying to deal with every time I come back to dbd. I probably should of stay away and keep playing Fall guys or something. My other issue this current rift is not very good in my opinion, I mean the paid track seems okay but the free one is very empty and not really worth working on unlike the last one where you got a ton of outfits for free. I mean I’m happy with what we get but I just feel that last rift had a better selection and was more rewarding. Sorry for the rant type of post again for the billionth time. But wow I can understand why people don’t like this patch cause it is definitely messy.

Comments