does streetwise counteract Botany Knowledge debuff?
I ask because streetwise decrease item consumption by 25%. So if you pair it with Botany Knowledge 20% efficiency does both cancel out?
I ask because streetwise decrease item consumption by 25%. So if you pair it with Botany Knowledge 20% efficiency does both cancel out?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Without knowing exactly how it's calculated... I would assume it more than covers it.
Decrease something by 25%, and increase that by 20%, you end up with 90% of the original value. That is to say, 10% decreased item consumption.
Yes it perfectly cancels out. Tested this w/ a friend the other day. No penalty, but you don’t get any leftover bonus either.
Is this a big oversight because 50% healing speed is a lot?
Well, you'd have to give up two perk slots though.
Idk. I mean you could get nearly 50% with old botany + desperate measures (more if multiple survivors were injured) so either way it’s 2 perk slots.
I still don’t like that it has a penalty though, I’d rather they just make botany not work with self-healing and not have a medkit debuff.
I can just imagine it with circle of healing.
I'm going to try this out
It would be strong in an SWF, that's for sure.