Endurance Timer

Does anyone know if the timers for endurance stack? I've been running off the record and have been wondering if the endurance from off the record stacks with the new endurance effect you get for being unhooked.

Comments

  • They don't, one overwrites the other

  • they do not, if you have OTR and base endurance and take a hit, you will lose the endurance effect and not have another, it is no longer possible to stack endurance effects nor chain them together.

  • @Carth said:

    they do not, if you have OTR and base endurance and take a hit, you will lose the endurance effect and not have another, it is no longer possible to stack endurance effects nor chain them together.

    I know you can't stack endurance effects. I was just wondering if the amount of time would increase that you would have endurance.

  • @CyberRoninX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3079188#Comment_3079188

    I know you can't stack endurance effects. I was just wondering if the amount of time would increase that you would have endurance.

    Oh, as in will you have 85 seconds of endurance with base + OTR if they both last their maximum time? I'm not 100% sure about that, if I had to guess they would both start counting down at the same time the moment you get unhooked and you would just have a max of 80 though.

  • If you have OTR you get 80 seconds. The baseline endurance does not increase this time.

  • I think MOM will work with it though