And if it's because I used a name, the solution would be for a moderator to edit the title and not destroy without warning something respectful that I spent 15 minutes writing.
If possible, as I am sure a moderator has access to the written content, please send me it in a DM and I'll fix and repost. The post ended with my noting that I'll be playing about 75% less DBD than before, but after this, I am struggling not to uninstall out of principle.
Yea, sure, say I'm overreacting, but when you spend as much time as I did writing and editing a post only to have it removed with no notice or explanation, it's impossible not to feel disrespected and angry.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And if it's because I used a name, the solution would be for a moderator to edit the title and not destroy without warning something respectful that I spent 15 minutes writing.
If possible, as I am sure a moderator has access to the written content, please send me it in a DM and I'll fix and repost. The post ended with my noting that I'll be playing about 75% less DBD than before, but after this, I am struggling not to uninstall out of principle.
Yea, sure, say I'm overreacting, but when you spend as much time as I did writing and editing a post only to have it removed with no notice or explanation, it's impossible not to feel disrespected and angry.