New Builds
With the new patch came all the perk changes and I was wondering who else changed a good number of their builds.
For me on the killer side both discordance and deadlock has found their way into almost all my builds as well as the combo of thanatophobia + gift of pain seems to be working out pretty well too.
On the survivor side it seems like prove thyself is almost a necessity to counter the new slowdown builds.
What perks has everyone started running since the changes?
Comments
I'm using Lethal Pursuer way more in my tracking builds because that extended aura duration is very nice.
I weirdly like the Botany Knowledge change too since it makes my healing build more effective.
Circle of Healing and Botany Knowledge is a frightening combo.
Well I was at Prestige 1 or 2 on all my killers with about 30-40 perks on each of them when the patch hit so now I have literally every teachable at level 3 on every killer, it’s a massive opening for loadouts I want to try! 🙂 Just yesterday I played Wraith for a daily mission and used both an all Scourge Hook loadout (including the new Monstrous Shrine), and a Juggernaut loadout with Brutal Strength, Endurance, Fire Up and Bamboozle where he just blasts through pallets and vaults in the mid and late game. And I also used an all Kick Gen loadout with Pop, Call of Brine, Overcharge and Eruption.
And that’s just one killer, it’s gonna be fun trying out things I didn’t have in inventory for a while. 🙂
My old build (DH + DS + CoH + IW) changed to that = CoH + Botany + Lithe + OTR
Decent build.
My only escape so far was with Sprint Burst, Prove Thyself, CoH and Botany. The healing felt really strong and the extra gen speed feels like a necessity now to get those last two gens done. Sprint Burst is just Sprint Burst.