PS4 players - anyone able to load into the game in general?

Im stuck on the loading screen of the game when you first start the app up. It’s been like this for hours. I have tried closing the app, uninstalling and reininstalling.. nothings working.  anyone else’s having this problem is it just me???

Comments

  • I had the error 8001 or something like that several times yesterday but it's been working fine today.


  • @Vietfox I restarted my PS4 and finally got it to load up just to see all my ######### locked... feels great man...


  • @Vietfox I restarted my PS4 and finally got it to load up just to see all my ######### locked... feels great man...
    Lol i've never seen that. Make sure you didn't lose any progress.
    From time to time i record a video of all the stuff i got just in case that happens and need to send it to the support team.


  • @Vietfox I restarted my PS4 and finally got it to load up just to see all my ######### locked... feels great man...
    You may need to reinstall again bcuz you might've accidentally downloaded the wrong version. Happened to my friend yesterday. It also happened to me during Rin's release. I had uninstall and reinstall multiple times because my ps kept downloading and installing an old version.