10 wins out of 12 with no gen regression
As someone who got stomped a lot in high mmr as blight(and i have a pretty good one imo), since the patch I've won 10 out of 12 matches with using: Discordance, Spirit Fury, Enduring, Shadowborn.
It's not making sense to me that before the patch I would lose 1 out of 2/3 games with gen regression perks and now when I still play against very good survivors, I managed to win almost all my games without bringing any anti gen perks( If I'll start stacking them It won't be good for the games at all).
Also I could easily tunnel people now since they barely run ds and even if they do, they'll die quickly with it's nerf.
Comments
Try BBQ, Lethal, Infectious Fright, Shadowborn. I usually try to hook everyone in turn. This has both interest and a challenge against good survivors
So you're still Blight.
Not exactly.
Killers didnt need basekit buffs if they didnt give anything for survivors to compensate.
I was fine with just a dead hard nerf.
Not without solo q buffs no.
I don't understand why so many people are complaining about the update, when it hasn't even been 1 week since it was implemented...
Are players so lazy or bad that they can't even try?
(note, once again: I play both killer and survivor)
It is a mess, but right now it's wayyyy worse. Like it's not even funny.
I dont think the 90sec Gen is a problem itself, (not mention various nerf on 2nd chance and killer's general buff) its because of the possibility of a 95% Gen can be regressed to 0.
Gen should have 3 check point, 30-60-90. Which if progression goes pass a checkpoint, the most it can be regressed is to that check point. From there, base Gen regression can also be buffed.
The checkpoint would also make survivors prefer to complete 30-60sec and go for other Gen, which buy more time for Killer. Since its better to 60sec progressing 3 Gens left, than 0sec single Gen left.