Any tips on how to stop getting tilted going against blight?
I swear I can't avoid rolling my eyes whenever I see a tryhard tech and Blight just feels like a buggy mess going against and playing as.
It's so tilting and I genuinely want to change my mindset, otherwise I'm seriously gonna have an aneurysm with this new tome.
I have seen better players than I get impressed at blight players for doing 180 hits or hugtechs because they're hard to do. Personally, I feel like it's an unfair exploit-- as if there was some kind of "correct way" of playing Blight (which shouldn't be the case!)
So yeah, any tips on how to git gud/mentally stop getting tired at playing against blight? I've been trying some stuff, but hugtechs throws almost all blight logic through the window, or at least that's how I feel, and it sucks because it's the only killer I genuinely hate going against. With Nurse you can abuse walls and corners so her blinks are cut short/go way past you, but I don't feel like I have the same chance to "outplay" Blight with the amount of "exploits" or "techs" this killer has.
TL;DR - I suck at playing against Blight and I am tilted because I feel like no matter what I do I wont ever win a chase against him because of the amount of techs he has that I feel are scummy for not understanding their vulnerabilities. Any tips? Both on how to improve my skill and mental state.
Comments
play blight
vs the average blight player that flicks everything, you literally just go wide, stop hugging things, then people will realise flicking with blight is the most overrated thing ever, and how much better bump logic is.
Another thing is learn how to bodyblock rushes, learn where on tiles blight has to bounce on or pay attention to what they have to bounce on.
Example in this clip is shack where blight has to bounce off either the corners, doorway, or nearby objects, just stand in front of it so you catch them, or they slide off you away
Streamable Video
Yoo thanks!
Blights fun wdym.