WTH is going on with Ghostface
Honestly. #########. Since patch i've been 10 feet away from him and CANNOT pull him out of stealth looking at him. No matter the distance. It just does not let me
Honestly. #########. Since patch i've been 10 feet away from him and CANNOT pull him out of stealth looking at him. No matter the distance. It just does not let me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I main Ghostface. I get revealed pretty easily, even through solid walls. (and I'm not talking about them peaking over a wall, we're talking walls up to the ceiling). I think the whole system needs to be looked at, again.
I will say, the sweet spot to reveal him is to lower your camera slightly. The "center" is slightly above the center of your screen.
EDIT - While this probably isn't your situation, I do see a lot of misunderstanding on Ghostface. If he isn't stealthed, you cannot reveal him, as he's already revealed. You can only reveal him while he's stealthed. However, what he can do is stalk you to 99%, then run around non-stealthed. Just before he hits you, he can quickly stealth, finish your progress to 100%, then instant down you.