Dead by Daylight becoming Deathgarden 2.0...?
I'm worried that with the way DBD is going and the way solo queue feels now...DBD is going to become Deathgarden 2.0. And we all know what happened with that game...
I'm worried that with the way DBD is going and the way solo queue feels now...DBD is going to become Deathgarden 2.0. And we all know what happened with that game...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m pretty sure deathgarden died because the hunter in that game had almost nothing good to use and nothing was done about that, but dbd isn’t gonna be that and I know that for a fact cause this happens every other patch
Tracking as hunter was impossible
They also nerfed everything good on hunter too, the game looked really good too
Super unfun times In dbd rn