Something To Look Forward To (Post-Prestige Rework)
During the anniversary, it's a good time to unlock perks and level up characters you otherwise wouldnt level up. But with a new set of cakes (or other treats), I think we can appreciate how much offerings we are going to be saving while prestiging characters.
For killers, I roughly got 60 - 70 Flan during this anniversary event, but sent most to the shadow realm by prestiging my characters in preparation for the prestige rework ahead. Considering that I prestiged 7 characters to P3 from level 50, I lost around 840 - 980 Flan during the event... but this is going to be a thing of the past.
The anniversary will remain the best time to level things up (even after the BBQ and WGLF changes), so I have my hopes high, since I would be sacrificing all my offerings in exchange for perks.
I think, however, I might dump all my BP into Billy during the next anniversary, the grind to P100 Billy is something I want to get around to doing (once I have all characters and perks unlocked of course, Im missing just a few).
Comments