Was there anything bugged with the matchmaking incentives other than it being locked on survivor?
As far as I was aware the only issue with the BP incentive was it constantly being on survivor regardless of queues. If Im not wrong and that was the only issue with it then it feels weird to killswitch it. I wouldn't mind getting double BP for survivor for a week while we wait for the hotfix. Seems better than just removing it until the fix. Was kill swtiching not intended to only be used in the case of game breakings/crash inducing bugs. Worse this could've brought was some extra BP and extra survivor wait times.
Comments
It was probably a Bug that it did not multiple the Base-BP, but the BPs you got after all Modifiers (e.g. Offerings).
Also, when playing in an SWF only the person who opened the Lobby (and was inviting other players) would get Bonus-BPs.
Huh I mean still seems weird to me considering how Kill Switching has been used in the past.
I mean, I have seen this:
So from 19k Base BPs the Killer got 70k BPs. From my understanding with 100% Bonus, it should be 38k BPs.
I have also seen Screenshots where people got way more.
https://twitter.com/PaulieEsther1/status/1549771108689272833Because as I said it seems like it added after Modifiers like Offerings.
And I guess BHVR does not want players to breeze through Bloodwebs due to a Bug.
It’s 100% bonus on top of the offering and other bonuses. So if they had a 100% increase offering it’s a 4x net multiplier.