The Attack on Titan DBD theme slaps

No real discussion, just haven't seen anyone talking about it and want to proclaim my love for the current menu music. They did a frankly genius job threading the DBD motif in what still sounds like an anime opener. DBD's composers deserve a pat on the back and a round of drinks. And I don't follow AoT at all, but it's still really cool to see the barricade there in the lobby.

Stuff like this really makes me wish they'd allow us a lobby select, so these amazing themes and designs don't get lost to the void - especially if we have future crossovers like this that get their own unique lobbies.

Comments

  • I'm glad it makes some people happy, but holy crap I couldn't care less about some animu I've never seen. Idk what it has to do with DBD, but with the absolute shiteshow that the patch is, it was strategic to release these cosmetics as a fluffy; "But look how shiny!" to the people who are fans.