Kate's clothes chest jiggle physics

Platform - PC/steam

After trying differents cosmetic, I've realized that Kate doesn't have any chest physics anymore on any clothes.

Is it a bug or intentional?

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • have noticed gradually all her cosmetics have acquired this bug. i think it's happened a few times before

  • Is it a bug anymore? it seems like kate and Jane gain and lose there physics every update

  • Do the physics work in menus? I don't think they do.

    (I could play a game as Kate/Jane to test, but I was just playing them earlier and I recall even making a comment about it. I don't think it's broken, it just doesn't show in the lobby/store.)

  • @crystalkitti said:

    Do the physics work in menus? I don't think they do.

    (I could play a game as Kate/Jane to test, but I was just playing them earlier and I recall even making a comment about it. I don't think it's broken, it just doesn't show in the lobby/store.)

    I haven't noticed if Jane is bugged too. Kate is definitely bugged in matches. Not to mention, she has like 20 other cosmetics bugs that have been in game for 6 months or so. Money well spent...

  • This bug and among others about Kate was reported months ago but a week ago it was "acknowledged" and I guess it would be fixed in the next bug fix patch

    I leave the link where the full report appears in this same forum:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3063265#Comment_3063265

  • @Mitsui said:

    This bug and among others about Kate was reported months ago but a week ago it was "acknowledged" and I guess it would be fixed in the next bug fix patch

    I leave the link where the full report appears in this same forum:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3063265#Comment_3063265

    Oh I see c:

  • Yes, Kate and Jane's breast physics no longer work. Glad to hear it's a bug and not intentional. I still wonder why they don't add this physics to other characters. It just looks more realistic. Jill Valentine from Resident Evil 3 is a perfect example of adjusting jiggle physics.

  • They apparently fixed some of the bugs in Kate's outfit, but the physics are still unfixed.

  • Now that I realize, no outfit has physics... F

  • @Deukalion said:

    They apparently fixed some of the bugs in Kate's outfit, but the physics are still unfixed.

    Which outfit? I checked all the ones I mentioned back in January the other night and they still haven't been fixed.

  • This was not corrected in PTB 6.2.0 despite being recognized, hopefully it will be fixed in the LIVE version