I dislike the "New and Improved" way of getting perks.
I was under the impression that the bloodweb perk progression was supposed to be helpful. I was wrong.
My issues with it are as follows:
Takes too long to get through later tiers of BW just for perks.
I don't want to prestige every character in the game. I don't like some of them and seeing the number of "You've prestige them to a higher level so that means you liked them enough to prestige." Would make me feel extremely uncomfortable on my Surv/killer select screens.
I have to go through 150 BW Minimum to get rare perks when before I just had to AT MOST get through 45 BWs + How ever many it took to get Dead Hard (For example) to purple. 150 is definitely Longer than 72 or 35.
Now here is a better solution that I would like more:
Go back to the 30/35/40 acquisition point style like before BUT make them the tiers so that way at BWL 45 they get the purple tier so that they don't take forever to get the perks (Like you wanted initially) and that they don't have to prestige anyone they don't like.
Comments
It would take about... 219 Bloodwebs to get all perks on one survivor fully maxed out. 204 for killer. And that one perk you might to be purple might be on that 200th bloodweb.
This system overall is better for killers. You don't really care that much for survivors.
(but also sidenote, if you prestige someone to new p3 you would have almost most of the perks+tiers anyways so this system doesn't really fix this that much)
My complaint is that the Iridescent items don't appear in the first 24 levels of the bloodweb. Before, I could sit at fifty and spend my blood on mostly worthwhile items. Now I have to level up wasting about 800,000 blood just to get to a tier that has a CHANCE of having an item you would actually want to buy. Then you have 26 tiers that have only a chance at a single iridescent, then you get to do 24 more of nothing...
By "grind relief" did they mean you wouldn't want to level anymore so you will never have to grind again?!