To the guy I just killed miserably. I am so sorry.
So here is this cocky team, killed three by camping two, last guy was waiting for hatch. Which I closed.
Since I always run Whispers, I found the last guy near the gate and put her into the dying state. Then I thought, screw this, let´s give this last one the gate (which I very rarely do, I don´t do free escapes).
So grab the guy, let him escape from my grab. Guy goes to open the door... EGC time, I´m there waiting... bored... and I am like... ok let´s use the birds.
#########, I hit the guy. Go to open the gate, dammit I cannot. I grab the Survivor let him escape... time´s running out.
Guy opens the gate, starts to run MAD towards the exit and 1mm away from it just died. The Entity Killed him.
The hard camping was intended. That wasn´t. I am so sorry.
Comments