Stupid idea but...

This was just a small thought as I was looking at all the hook charm, specifically the perk charms.

The idea basically to use charms on your hooks to trick survivors into thinking you have certain perks when in reality you aren't even running them. Using the noed charm to force survivors to waste time trying to find all the totems? I don't know, it's just a stupid idea for a little mind game

Comments

  • Doubt it'd work, and there aren't even enough Charms to have a full build on display

  • There is no noed charm cause it's a general perk but I get where you're coming from. If only the icon on the charms didn't look so blocky and lacking detail.

    Would love to get general perks as charms too though. Maybe you could get them for every prestige beyond 9?

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    Doubt it'd work, and there aren't even enough Charms to have a full build on display

    Yea but still, it would be funny. Things like Bloodwarden or any hex perk would be better. Make them search around for something that isn't there. Or not, lol