BHVR inadvertently fixing some toxicity issues

Haven't seen much of any teabagging or clicky clicky since the DH nerf and the base gameplay changes. Pretty awesome!

Comments

  • Yeah, can't wait for them to fix killers hitting on hook and such as well, toxicity on both sides needs to really be worked on

  • @Mekochi said:

    Yeah, can't wait for them to fix killers hitting on hook and such as well, toxicity on both sides needs to really be worked on

    "Both sides"

  • Yeah, both sides, killers can be just as toxic as survivors, survivors more so than killers, but even so, both sides can be toxic, not just one

  • Funny, just yesterday me and @Tsulan had a teabagging ghostface who facecamped him and hit him on hook and then a Bubba who facecamped a Steve. But I'm sure toxicity has been fixed indeed.

  • I have already gotten several head shakes and hits on hooks from killers this patch. At least have the balls to do it in chase if you want to feel like a big man. Doing it when you know I can't gesture back just shows me how scared of me you truly are.

  • @Marigoria said:

    Funny, just yesterday me and @Tsulan had a teabagging ghostface who facecamped him and hit him on hook and then a Bubba who facecamped a Steve. But I'm sure toxicity has been fixed indeed.

    Oooo, I had something similar, my teammates were toxic and even though I was solo and not with them, the Huntress assumed I was and when I helped one of my teammates get out, I was slugged throughout EGC and had hatchets thrown at me on the ground.

    Her reasoning was because apparently I was the Felix, the flashlight clicker (even though I was Mikaela with a low level toolbox) and because I was part of the premade, they deserved to be toxic to me.

    Guess every survivor is a SWF now, even solo queue.

  • I'l have noticed quite a bit more toolboxes and medkits compared to flashlights.

    Franklin's really starting to shine as one of the best slowdown perks now that my bbq slot is free.

  • @Marigoria said:

    Funny, just yesterday me and @Tsulan had a teabagging ghostface who facecamped him and hit him on hook and then a Bubba who facecamped a Steve. But I'm sure toxicity has been fixed indeed.

    Can confirm. Got teabagged. Still had a blast during the match.