This Tome I will try to do something different
....I will try to read the notes (lore) that I unlocked and not just ignore it. I will try to deep dive into the lore!
Lets see how that goes!
....I will try to read the notes (lore) that I unlocked and not just ignore it. I will try to deep dive into the lore!
Lets see how that goes!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You sure picked the wrong tome to do this tbh (I highly doubt they can fix jonah’s lore and blight’s will probably be similar to his last one)
I don't even know much about Jonah, isn't he some sort of investigator? Detective or something?
Blight lore is interesting but complicated so far from what I know.
I'm excited. I recently became a Jonah main so I really want to see his lore more fleshed out.
Although I do think people exaggerated how bad his lore is
Jonah is a CIA agent who accidentally bombed village meaning he has killed more than most killers. He also had a code sent to him by the entity which he could never crack until he was taken by them
Oh... thanks for explaining.