Exciting time to be killer!
So many new meta's and fun combinations to try thanks to all the buffs! Poor survivors with no new good combinations from their "buffs" :(... Easier to tunnel and camp them as well thanks to the DS/ DH removal, and they only got 1 buff which is OTR, the rest of their buffs aren't really buffs because they come at a cost like reduced speed or inactivating after the gates are powered.
So really they just got nerfed whilst killer perks just got buffed, even the meta ones like thanatophobia. Not forgetting they have to sit holding M1 on a gen for almost a minute longer. And now you can guarantee yourself a 3-4k with legion/ plague with thanatophobia, well actually you can guarantee yourself any 3-4k if you're against any solo queue. The reduced pallet destroying time is also great!!!!
Thanks devs! I love playing killer now and destroying 4 NPC's, the games never been healthier! Oh and yeah playing survivor is SO fun now because you can try new combinations of perks now that you don't have perks that stop you getting camped or tunnelled (albeit that they get you absolutely nowhere but snowballed at 4 gens in solo queue) but it doesn't matter because trying new perks is so fun even though there was nothing stopping you before (and this is the only argument killer mains are using for the update in favour of survivors)!
So yes thanks so much I've really enjoyed playing killer the updates great for us. :)
Comments
I would rather 100% bp enitcitive for survivor tbh
Oh yes thank you for reminding me I forgot about that one because the list of reasons survivor is fun to play is just so long! Theres now a permanent 100% Bloodpoint bonus for them! The devs do baby them a bit don't they.
I want the BBQ&C back to normal and were going to live forever.
lessen thee grind yea right.
I don't mind the 75k bloodpoints a game. I would mutch rather that
Good first post, time to learn how to loop without DH.
Absolutely! Survivors now need to learn how to loop without DH, back in my survivor days I never actually used that perk because it could just be waited out and didn't really work anyway so it's really good that they have to use sprint burst/ lithe now when they're being tunnelled instead.
Yeah, my favorite place to wait out old Dead Hard was on the opposite side of the godpallet they reached by Dead Harding.
I know right how dare they turn a 4k into a 3k by doing that in solo queue, absurd. Let's not even start talking about how they use DS, oh lord, imagine giving them 5 seconds to get to a pallet after they've just been tunnelled for a second time after being unhooked again/ camped and then actually giving them 5 whole seconds to get away?! Absolutely not, make it 3. They need to be tunnelled and with this change it'll be a lot easier for us killers to make their game as painful as possible which is what we and the devs wanted in this update. It's great isn't it.