Lethal Pursuer + Darkness Revealed are on crack!
Whoa, with this combo, every 30 second, you can find survivor and see them for almost 10 sec. very good info perks!
Whoa, with this combo, every 30 second, you can find survivor and see them for almost 10 sec. very good info perks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, love it. Been running it on Nurse, replaced BBQ with Darkness Revealed. Really helps with indoor maps too.
I've ran this with Trickster while also using Iron Maiden and Floods of Rage or I'm All Ears. Tracking builds are so fun!
If you think that is good, you've yet to try Lethal Pursuer with I'm All Ears.
8 seconds of wall-hacks on a Killer with an antiloop Power (like Demogorgon) is insane
I wanted to say anything good as surv, but all perks are trash
That combo is awesome on pyramid head as well