Reaction to survivor perk nerfs (July 2022)

Survivors:

Spine Chill

  1. "No Vaulting Speed for this perk? Lame." - Mike Winston, Elite Survivor
  2. "Looks like Wraith, Ghostface, Myers, and even Spirit no need to worry about that. I'm gonna lose for sure." - Ryan, Novelist (Me)

Iron Will

  1. "I hate this game." - Mike Winston, Elite Survivor
  2. "Wow, even this 'exhaustion effect' is so horrible. Can't BS out from headphones." - Sammy Greenfield, Mechanic
  3. "Make sense. Because when injured, you'll take a lot of air and won't keep you from pacing when exhausted." -Mia Wyandez, Inspiring veterinarian.

Self Care

  1. "Dev team trying to spoil our solo survivor build here." - Sammy Greenfield, Mechanic
  2. "Why?! this is a horrible self heal perk!" (Self Care 6.1.0 voted in 0/10 rating)
  3. "I hate this anti survivor update." - Ryan, Novelist (Me)

Dead Hard

  1. "This is a bunch of Bull!" - Mike Winston, Elite Survivor
  2. "Delete David King from the game. Seriously." - Sammy Greenfield, Mechanic
  3. "The Trapper and Deathslinger are the winners here now." - Ryan, Novelist (Me)


Comments