Somehow, defying everyone's predictions, the game is worse.
First, stoked about the progression changes until I realize I lost all the general perks on my killers and survivors. Now I get to grind to unlocking sloppy butcher, whispers, small game, etc on all the characters. Neat.
Somehow every game I played was a bully SWF yesterday. I always play at that time of day and usually would get maybe one. Good test on the changes to the game right? They would unhook in my face (after trying to block the hook) and then the unhooked survivor would use their endurance to try to take a protection hit. Did they reduce the wiggle timer also? It felt like EVERY survivor was running break out (they were not). Slamming gens still works great. Somehow, the game wen played against SWF feels more unbalanced than before.
Played two games as survivor and got tunneled out of the game both times. Killer has time to proxy camp and then wait out endurance for 5 seconds now that the gens are slower. SoloQ survivor was absolutely miserable, and the 100 percent bonus bloodpoints did not seem to calculate at all.
Somehow, all these great sounding changes have made the game less enjoyable. SWF is just as strong and just as lame to play killer against, SoloQ survivor is miserable. But hey, if you're a legion main cheers to you. In the history of every game I have played I do not think I have ever seen a development team fumble so hard so frequently.
Comments