My experience with the update so far

So far I’ve been playing exclusively Pinhead and have yet to actually lose a match (Lower than a 3K). The base killer changes on top of pinheads game delay and anti loop feels ridiculous especially against solo survivors

Also his add on Original pain makes tunnelling completely trivial since it hard counters OTR and BT. Mind you I only used it in 1 match (which had 2 DC’s). The main build I’ve been running has enduring and brutal which makes pallet stuns basically worthless alongside eruption and call of brine for regression. This is nowhere near an optimal build yet I’ve still been getting 4K’s fairly easy

It’s probably too early to jump to conclusions but especially against solo pinhead feels way too strong imo. I’m not even that good with him yet and actively avoid add ons like engineer’s fang or Greasy black lens. I’ll have to try clown out soon but I need to get more perks on him before I can.

Comments