Everyone going crazy about the update and I'm just sad about the kate cosmetic.
You know, the rift one ? The one where she's in yellow summer clothes ?
Yeah it was available with shards before the update, but it's only auric cells again...
You know, the rift one ? The one where she's in yellow summer clothes ?
Yeah it was available with shards before the update, but it's only auric cells again...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is it really? I bought the rift way back when it was available there so I can't see any in game pricing on it anymore. I didn't even know it was available for iri shards. I wonder if this is intended or not. I will say it would be pretty lame if it was iri shards before the update and changed to auric cells only after.