swap Player and Character names
As the title says, I think the player names should be first and in the big letters in the lobby and scoreboard and then the character they played in the smaller letters
As the title says, I think the player names should be first and in the big letters in the lobby and scoreboard and then the character they played in the smaller letters
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why? I think it's better that way. It removes the chances of people targeting specific players for dumb reasons
Targeting in what way? They see just the name during the match.
I just think it's weird having the player/human as the subtext to the ingame character
I agree. I shouldn’t need to squint to see survivors player names (as killer or survivor). I do not think that player names should be anonymous either (I heard that they are working towards that). As a solo survivor, I often don’t want to play with TTV players as it increases the sweat levels of the killer (either try hard AF or more camping and tunneling). As killer, I also sometimes avoid TTV names because I may go into a game planning to camp, proxy or otherwise just tunnel and slug. It doesn’t make for a fun show for their viewers if I’m playing that way so I try to avoid that.
Aside from those factors, there are also several players I’ve come across that either play entirely selfish, sandbag or commonly DC that when I see them pop up in my lobby I will leave.