I'm looking forward to next statistics BHVR gonna release.
did killers actually got much better kill rate, or was changes marginal? did "best killer" changed?
Not sure if we gonna get it but it'd be interesting.
did killers actually got much better kill rate, or was changes marginal? did "best killer" changed?
Not sure if we gonna get it but it'd be interesting.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I honestly doubt much changed... But yeah, I would be curious after perhaps a month of data, at least.
There are some stats I would like to see
Split the numbers to 3 groups: 34% bottom MMR, 33% mid MMR, 33% top MMR. Which contains:
Too bad they can’t gauge HOW bad survivors lost. That would be the most important statistic. It’s ok to lose, hell maybe even consistently lose in spurts here and there with some winning in between- but to get STOMPED consistently?? Oh no. F that. Those stats would speak volumes.