Got Puke-Locked By a Plague.
Introduction.
Me and some friends queued for a match and we had a Plague. Normally I I have an existential crisis from plague cause germaphobe as well as my first match they kept puking on me over and over again while I was on hook. While that happened in this match I am leaving feedback based on watch this plague did.
Feedback:
The Plague I went up against made sure not to take any corrupted fountains, not only did this leave us in a broken state for the entire game, it didn't allow us to cleanse ourselves because we had no fountains to do so when they were all used up. I recommend making corrupted fountains refresh after about 30-45 seconds as to prevent puke locking and allow for Survivors to cleanse themselves.
Comments
If all the pools were corrupted and didn't reset then that's a bug and you should report it in the bug reports section.
What's supposed to happen is that if all the pools are corrupted, then after about 5 seconds the plague will get corrupt purge automatically and all the pools will reset.
What the other person said. Plague is automatically forced into corrupt purge after every fountain has been used specifically to prevent plagues from preventing survivors from cleansing. If that never happened, then there was a fountain that was never used to cleanse.
Then they need to fix it so that they refresh like I said (Or at the very least make it publicly know in Killer tips at the bottom and in ability tip). So that The Plague HAS to use it or they all reset after a time. It's not fair to any survivors who don't know this and nobody forced the death puke because nobody knew. I dislike the plague but I don't think that forcing a reset incase players don't know wouldn't be the end of the world for plague players.
I dont think you understand, if all the fountains have been use plague automatcally gets her power and all fountains become clean and useable.
So by what you describe there are 2 possibilities.
1. There was an available fountain that you missed.
2. There was a bug or cheating happening.