Why do drop downs still have that weird invisible wall?

As the title says, you can see it on ormond how if you propel yourself off a building and instead of going off of the building normally you smack an invisible wall, I swear this has actually made me make mistakes more often than it should

Comments

  • To stop players from climbing on stuff they shouldn't be able to and then holding the game hostage.

    Due to the randomness of map generation these barriers are added as a safety measure. Even if there won't always be stuff to climb on there still might be sometimes.

    🦆🦂

  • I wonder if it’s intentional to help killers get a smack on your hit box? I swear there have been times my entire body has cleared the window in the top floor resort, but somehow the killer who was 2 feet behind managed to scalp me as I drop straight down.

  • @Madjura said:

    To stop players from climbing on stuff they shouldn't be able to and then holding the game hostage.

    Due to the randomness of map generation these barriers are added as a safety measure. Even if there won't always be stuff to climb on there still might be sometimes.

    🦆🦂

    Heartbreaking

    @KerJuice said:

    I wonder if it’s intentional to help killers get a smack on your hit box? I swear there have been times my entire body has cleared the window in the top floor resort, but somehow the killer who was 2 feet behind managed to scalp me as I drop straight down.

    i’ve had times where the wall actually made me miss someone before and it’s annoying