More camping and tunnel

I do not know why.

But camping and tunnels are more.

It's like those boring gamers trying "Hey, we're going to push the limits of camping."

I agree that the generator is too fast, it does need to be adjusted.

But there are too many mechanical things that need to be changed, rather than requiring players to install those perks in order to have them.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Yep, almost every match I had tonight was face camping, tunneling and waiting out the base kit Borrowed Time to slug people.

    Real great, so glad they buffed killers and then politely asked them to 'choose' to not tunnel and camp. And now with longer gen times, facecamping can net the killer a 4K. So that's. Just peachy.๐Ÿ˜‘

    I agree with this update for slowing down the generator and increasing the strength of the killer.

    But it all has to be based on "eliminating camping".

    All the benefits of camping need to be erased.

    This is the big decision to improve the game.

    As long as camping still has an advantage, it's hard to break through in this game.

  • How about if the killer is around the hook 10 seconds after hooking and not in chase, slow down hook progression and increase gen repair speed for generators that are 40m away from the hook.

    The Entity is shy and can't sacrifice while the killer is watching

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3073260#Comment_3073260

    I agree whole heartedly. The killers did need a massive buff, I'm in full support of that, but the devs needed to actually deal with the tunneling and camping.

    Many killers do it solely to ruin survivors fun, not because they are forced to. Now they can just do it, ruin survivor fun and win even more. Last night was not fun.

    I honestly don't think they can without giving a massive buff to survivors... Again... It would be a never ending cycle. But I agree that camping and tunnelling shouldn't be a thing anymore. Hopefully something can be done. And I'm sure there are plenty of players with great ideas just waiting to be brought up. I know I have nothing on this situation... At least nothing that is likely possible.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3074805#Comment_3074805

    Gameplay changes would be an issue and a buff to survivors. And previous attempts have been exploited by survivors as well.

    They need to adjust the SCORING around camping and tunneling. A killer should not earn 20K and double pips for tunneling every survivor one by one and standing Infront of their hook. Playing that way should net next to no score.

    That way, if the killer did play well most of the match but camped their final kill,, they are also not punished for it. Because those tactics I think are fair end game strategies. But should be heavily penalized in the first 3 quarters of the match.

    And how many points Bubbas get? Almost none. Does it stop them? No. Points are not the issue, low skill and childish anger are. Camping has to be unviable gameplay-wise, not reward-wise.

  • @Libervita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3072832#Comment_3072832

    I agree with this update for slowing down the generator and increasing the strength of the killer.

    But it all has to be based on "eliminating camping".

    All the benefits of camping need to be erased.

    This is the big decision to improve the game.

    As long as camping still has an advantage, it's hard to break through in this game.

    agreed especially on already strong killer like Nurse or Blight.