Got 20 Auric Cells. What do I do?
I can't find anything cheap enough to buy with them, so anyone know anything?
I can't find anything cheap enough to buy with them, so anyone know anything?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
save them
You will pay for 1100 AC so you can buy something 800 AC. Then you will have 320 AC left.
After that, you pay for another 1100 AC so you can buy something 800 AC. Repeat.
Thats part of the plan.
The magic conch has spoken
Keep 1000 so you can buy the rift when you reach level 70.edit: I'm waking up. For some reason I've interpreted that as 20K auric cells.
how do you even get exactly 20 auric cells
Well you know skins doesnt cost exact numbers.
Yeah but what costs exactly 80
Somehow.
I mean, if you have 1100 auric cells and you buy ANY outfit that costs 1080 you're left with 20