So it should be, or I do not understand something?

There is one survivor, with full health, they found the hatch with the killer, they stand and look at each other. The survivor fell in love with the killer, and the killer fell in love with this man. It went on forever. Maybe somehow fix it?

Comments

  • looks like the killer already had a fairly easy round with one disconnect, whereas that survivor kinda got screwed... I say let them have it... I feel worse for survivors losing a player than I do as the killer, it basically just makes it easy mode for me.
  • @Avariku said:
    looks like the killer already had a fairly easy round with one disconnect, whereas that survivor kinda got screwed... I say let them have it... I feel worse for survivors losing a player than I do as the killer, it basically just makes it easy mode for me.

    Yup. I always give the hatch if someone disconnects because I know how much it sucks as a survivor.

  • Same here unless going for the adept trophy
  • @Avariku said:
    looks like the killer already had a fairly easy round with one disconnect, whereas that survivor kinda got screwed... I say let them have it... I feel worse for survivors losing a player than I do as the killer, it basically just makes it easy mode for me.

    he himself came out when I carried him on the hook.

  • Hit him? Slug the second to last next time?

    I just slap the guy because it's a waste of time. Killers get way more BP just by starting a new game.