bp incentives: affected by region?

Say for example theres too many killers in america, and too many survivors in asia. This total balances out into the desired 4:1 ratio. Would players still get BP incentives? Or is it region based so americans gets surv incentives and asians get killer incentives

Comments

  • @TheKissKing said:

    Say for example theres too many killers in america, and too many survivors in asia. This total balances out into the desired 4:1 ratio. Would players still get BP incentives? Or is it region based so americans gets surv incentives and asians get killer incentives

    I think it depends on region and how many people are playing what (which some people may say otherwise and it's probably true, but)

  • @JackOfTrades said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/335377/bp-incentives-affected-by-region

    I think it depends on region and how many people are playing what (which some people may say otherwise and it's probably true, but)

    BP incentives on the survivor side Q taking a long time on my game but my killers Q are sec so I think something wrong.